Things you need
- Aeropress Go
- Coffee grinder
- Weighing scale
- Aeropress filter paper
- 20g of Coffee (Recommend a medium to medium-heavy bodied coffee)
- 100g of Ice cube
- Prepare 20g of coffee medium-fine grind size
- 120g of 88 degree celsius water
- Rinse the filter paper with hot water and set it aside
- Add the coffee into the chamber and add in the 120g of hot water
- Stir five times in a circular motion
- Tighten the lid, put a mug/cup over the Aeropress
- Turn the Aeropress over, at the 40 second mark, apply even pressure, press it down for 20 seconds to finish the brewing.
- Add in 100g of ice cube and 20g of room temperature water
- Stir and enjoy!