Cafe Crew (Full Time / Part Time)
- Enjoy and able to carry conversations with team and customer
- Believes in going the extra mile for your teammates and customers
- Attending to customer orders, service of food and beverage
- Assisting in managing retail sales, merchandising and inventory
- Maintain the cafe cleanliness at all times
- Perform housekeeping tasks to maintain the cafe’s general hygiene
- Maintain inventory and records, check freshness of food and ingredients and practice FIFO to minimise wastage.
- Ensure cafe area, equipment, and utensils are cleaned.
- Compliance with food safety, the highest quality of food/beverage, and hygiene standards at all times.
Individuals are we looking for:
- Responsible, reliable, and consistent: Your team can always depend on you to be punctual, take responsibility and ownership in everything you do/ tasks assigned to you. You take pride in your craft.
- Willing to learn and self improve: You are humble and are open to ideas and feedback. You are always trying to make things better.
- Proactive and value empathy: You believe in going the extra mile for your team and guests.
- Organized and hygienic: You look tidy, neat, and have good personal hygiene. You look presentable to all guests.
- Open communication: You are open to giving opinions and presenting your point of view in a professional and non-hostile way.
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Clear prioritisation: Able to plan and manage tasks independently.
Last few things we are looking for:
- Basic math skills: Ability to understand and calculate ratios as well as count.
- Relative physical fitness: Ability to move and handle packages up to 25kg (for example: coffee beans, equipment), as well as stand for long periods of time
- No allergy to dairy products
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays
- Part Time: Hourly rate: $7 - $12/hr
- Full Time: $1800 - $2500
- Staff meals will be provided
- Staff discount for retail items