55 Kim Chuan Drive #01-01, Singapore 537098
Posted: 22 December 2022
The Design/Content Creation Intern’s main role is to assist the marketing team in elevating the Homeground brand into an international coffee powerhouse. This includes daily design tasks and content creation, both online and offline, ensuring consistent branding across all collaterals.
You will be required to execute operational design work, such as updating coffee cards and menus, as well as website assess for coffee launches. Maintaining Homeground’s social media calendar is essential — from mapping out content for the upcoming weeks, to updating social media in a timely manner.
You will also be required to edit videos and photos, as well as assist in event photography and videography.
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite, mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Lightroom.
- Proficient in video and photo editing skills
- Photography and videography
- Interest in coffee and the food industry
- Fluent in English and preferably Mandarin too