Chef de partie
13,15 Teo Hong Rd, #01-01, Singapore 088328
Posted: 22 December 2022
You will be responsible for a specific station assigned by the Head Chef, Sous Chef or Junior Sous Chef and ensure the consistency and quality of dishes within your station. This includes ensuring the proper rotation of stocks and that ingredients are always fresh and prepared on time.
The chef de partie will also be responsible for the maintenance of the kitchen, adhering to food safety standards and monitoring portion and waste control. Inventory within each station must be managed well to avoid dishes being 86.
We admire creativity here at Homeground, and you will be assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in developing recipes and new items for the menu, as well as managing and training the Commis Chefs.
- Have attention to detail: this applies to food plating, amongst other tasks
- Take the initiative when it comes to handling daily operations
- Have a positive attitude
- Be consistent in managing your station
- Be able to manage time effectively
- Guide new members of the team
- Adhere to the given recipe consistently
- Be fluent in English