- Prepare and serve different selections of coffee at Homeground using different brewing methods
- Tasting your and your team’s coffee at Homeground regularly to ensure consistency and quality in every cup served
- Serve food created and prepared by Homeground’s Chef
- Assisting in managing retail sales, merchandising, and inventory
- Constantly stay updated on Homeground’s current coffee, food, and retail selections through tasting and information provided to you
- Perform housekeeping tasks to maintain the cafe’s general hygiene.
- Support your team to ensure the cafe run smoothly
Individuals are we looking for:
- Passionate about coffee, food, and creating an amazing experience for those who visit Homeground. You enjoy and able to carry a conversation with the team and guests.
- Responsible, reliable, and consistent: Your team can always depend on you to be punctual, take responsibility and ownership in everything you do/ task assigned to you. You take pride in your craft.
- Willing to learn and self improve: You are humble and are open to ideas and feedback. You are always trying to make things better
- Proactive and value empathy: You believe in going the extra mile for your team and guests.
- Organized and hygienic: You look tidy, neat, and have good personal hygiene. You look presentable to all guests.
- Open communication: You are open to giving opinion and speak your point of view in a professional and non-hostile way so that there is no miscommunication within the team
Last few things we are looking for:
- Basic math skills: Ability to understand and calculate ratios. Ability to count and closing cashier
- No allergy to dairy products
- Able to work over weekends and public holidays
- Salary range $1900-2400
- Annual wage supplement (AWS)
- Performance bonus (if applicable)
- 14 days leave per year
- 1 birthday leave per year
- Staff meals will be provided
- Staff discount for retail items
Apply for job