Coffee production crew (Part Time)
- Prepare and pack e-commerce orders
- Assist in coffee production team
- Perform housekeeping tasks to maintain the cafe’s general hygiene
Floor crew (Part Time)
- Serve food created and prepared by Homeground’s Chef
- Assist in managing retail sales, merchandising, and inventory
- Stay updated on Homeground’s current coffee, food, and retail selections through tasting and information provided to you
- Perform housekeeping tasks to maintain the cafe’s general hygiene.
- Support your team to ensure smooth operation
Individuals are we looking for:
- Passionate about coffee, food, and creating an amazing experience for those who visit Homeground. You enjoy and are able to carry a conversation with the team and guests.
- Responsible, reliable, and consistent: Your team can always depend on you to be punctual, take responsibility and ownership in everything you do/ tasks assigned to you. You take pride in your craft.
- Willing to learn and self improve: You are humble and are open to ideas and feedback. You are always trying to make things better.
- Proactive and value empathy: You believe in going the extra mile for your team and guests.
- Organized and hygienic: You look tidy, neat, and have good personal hygiene. You look presentable to all guests.
Open communication: You are open to giving opinions and presenting your point of view in a professional and non-hostile way.
Last few things we are looking for:
- Basic math skills: Ability to understand and calculate ratios as well as count.
- Relative physical fitness: Ability to move and handle packages up to 25kg (for example: coffee beans, equipment), as well as stand for long periods of time
- No allergy to dairy products
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays
- Hourly rate: $7 - $12/hr
- Staff meals will be provided
- Staff discount for retail items