The Paragon Chilling Rock has been designed to be used with the Paragon brewing stand from Nucleus Coffee Tools. It is made from food-grade, 304 stainless steel with a titanium coating for durability, and the core of the Rock is filled with a gel-based liquid.
- High density liquid filled core provides higher heat capacity. Maintaining colder temperature for longer comparing with hollow or water filled alternatives.
- Unique sphere shape that allows the coffee extract to flow and chill evenly.
- Large 40mm / 1.5inch diameter that rapidly chills the extract liquid over a large surface area.
- Titanium coated for increased durability.
- Food-grade 304 grade stainless steel.
Food-grade, 304 stainless steel with a titanium coating and a gel liquid filled core
248mm (L), 65mm(W), 50mm(H)
What's in the box
5 x Paragon Chilling Rocks